Sunday, June 6, 2010

UNISONIC

The new band of Michael Kiske, Dennis Ward, Mandy Meyer and Kosta Zafiriou - UNISONIC is working on their debut album. The band already composed 9 songs for the new album, but they haven't recorded any yet. They're working now on those songs and a demo, then they will offer it to all labels. Frontiers Records is very interested in the debut album and it's a label who can fit perfectly for that kind of music, but they have more options in their head.
Michael Kiske about UNISONIC: The new album will be release deffinatelly this year! More likelly the second half of this year. Maybe an EP before the summer.
I will also play guitar and might do some of keyboards with my guitar too (there are effect units for that). But I am sure sooner or later we will also have a hired keyboard-player on tour with us.

We will play songs from PLACE VENDOME, UNISONIC and probably two of my older songs I re-recorded on "Past In Different Ways" album. I guess "Kids Of The Century" and maybe "A Little Time". Especially PLACE VENDOME deserves some live playing.

http://www.michaelkiske.net/index_en.php



No comments:

Post a Comment